New & Improved Tropical Brain Farts from Pepsi


My students have actually laughed out loud over Pepsi's recent antics with rebranding. This time the Arnell Group deflates Tropicana's orange and straw logo and features Peter Arnell stammering through a justification of the new design with words like "So we thought it would..." and "to try to give a new..." Call me crazy, but when a company is spending billions on rebranding, you need to know it will be successful. The new designs will be yanked from the shelves, and the orange will be making a comeback. Thanks to Zach for contributing.

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't see a problem with the new Tropicana product design until about a week ago, while at Target I noticed a full wall of the new cartons. Actually I almost DIDNT notice them and now I can definately see the almost generic look to the new rebranded design.

    ReplyDelete